Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control has a unique history made possible by the thousands of customers we’ve helped over the years. Since starting out in 1989 in Hamilton, Ontario, we’ve grown not only in size but in scope. We are now serving over 75 municipalities in three different provinces (Ontario, Quebec and Nova Scotia).
Often replicated, but never truly duplicated, our services are of the highest quality.
There have been a lot of firsts for us over these past 25 years. Here’s just a few:
- We were the first company to apply alternative, humane solutions to trapping and relocating
- Prior to us, there were no companies willing to crawl in attics and go face-to-face with a mother raccoon and other wildlife
- We were the first company to grow a fleet of vehicles from Hamilton to Halifax
- We are the first company to manufacture our own exclusion sealant
- First to specialize in humane bat removal and exclusion methodologies
But we’re not resting on our laurels. Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control will continue to grow and educate the public on humane removal and exclusion methods for urban wildlife. The logos and vehicles have changed a lot over the past quarter-century, but the goals remain the same. Our commitment to customer service and doing the job right remain at the forefront of our company’s mission.