– used to prevent birds from accessing roof and wall vents. Starlings and sparrows easily gain access to unprotected vents. Screening a homes’s venting structures prevents birds from nesting while allowing for proper air flow. Skedaddle’s screening won’t rust and stain your home.
– applied to cracks and crevices to exclude smaller birds from entering attics and soffits. Large gaps between stone exteriors and soffit overhangs provide sparrows with ideal nesting sites. Skedaddle has worked closely with manufacturers to develop a silicone based sealant that keeps birds out and stands up to severe weather.
– stops birds from roosting beneath awnings and overhangs. Pigeons, starling and sparrows will flock below building overhangs in search of shelter. Professionally installed bird netting systems deny access and can be installed in any architectural configuration. Netting provides lasting protection from droppings in a discreet fashion.
– prevents birds from roosting on ledges, eavestroughs, beams, chimneys and much more. Bird spikes conspicuously and humanely eliminate roosting locations.
– a taught wire installed along any flat surface to prevent birds from landing. This product is makes flat surfaces uncomfortable for birds to land on. Discreet design won’t compromise architectural aesthetics.