Why Call a Professional for Help With Raccoon Removal?There are so many variables and unpredictable dangers that can occur when you try to handle a wild animal yourself. Raccoons especially are prone to attack, clawing, and biting when they feel threatened. Without the proper tools and training, you could seriously put yourself at risk, or harm the raccoon. Think about questions such as...
- How are you going to keep yourself safe from bites, scratches, and diseases (rabies)?
- What will you do if the raccoon charges at you?
- Are you sure that you won't fall into the dumpster yourself?
- Even if you successfully immobilize the raccoon, where will you put it?
- Assuming that you find a suitable place to put it, are you sure that it won't come back to the same dumpster tomorrow night?