Why Are Bats in Your Business a Problem?Bats aren’t looking for trouble when they enter your place of business. Like all mammals, they want a safe place to live and raise their young. Buildings provide the types of shelters that appeal to these shy and resourceful creatures. Bats typically seek out refuges in high places, so the ceilings of buildings and warehouses attract them. Additionally, they make nests in corners, basements, storage areas and containers left undisturbed. Never attempt to handle a bat on your own. Distressed bats may become aggressive, and this could result in bites or scratches. Bats can carry diseases, so leave all removal efforts to professional wildlife control in Vaughan.
Why Is Humane Bat Removal Essential?Bats roosting inside your business are a turn-off for customers. While bats are important to the ecosystem, many people find them creepy and don’t want to be anywhere near bat populations. Get help from humane wildlife control specialists immediately. Our team will walk you through the steps for bat removal. Here are some important reasons to seek professional assistance:
- Bats droppings (guano) can cause histoplasmosis, a serious respiratory illness caused by breathing in spores found in the waste. It is an especially concerning illness for the very young or elderly and people with weakened immune systems.
- Bats can carry the rabies virus, which is transmitted through bites and scratches.
- Bats can be aggressive when threatened by unwelcome contact.
- Bat colonies produce a large amount of waste. Bat droppings and urine damage cause structural damage over time and contaminate surfaces.
- Bats can introduce parasites into your business, such as mites, fleas and bat bugs. Bat bugs have similar characteristics to bed bugs.
What Prevention Techniques Keep Bats Outside?Our team has the expert knowledge and techniques to safely remove bats, and get the job done right the first time. We have a proven three-step system for humane wildlife control:
- Assess and remove: We offer a comprehensive inspection and a plan for humane removal.
- Clean and clear: We remove waste left by bats, so your home is safe and livable, and you are protected against pathogens.
- Prevent and protect: We use effective exclusion and prevention methods that deter bats from entering your home in the future.