How Do You Know You’ve Got a Raccoon Problem?Here are the most obvious signs of raccoon presence on your property:
- You wake up to overturned scattered garbage every day
- Footprints in the snow on your roof or in the vicinity of your garbage cans
- Scurrying and thumping sounds coming from the roof and inside the walls, especially at night.
- Structural damage (raccoons tend to scratch and gnaw at small breaches, effectively making them large enough to fit their bodies through)
- Raccoon fur inside or outside the home